|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
Really exciting Billing position at a Top International law firm has recently become available. This role focuses on client and matter administration, working capital management and the end-to-end Billing process.
- Work with partners, lawyers, clients and the financial management team to prepare timely and accurate invoices, involving, but not limited to:
- The review of work in progress to support the matter billing process (including disbursements and third-party invoices) with the relevant lawyer/partner
- The creation/amendment of invoice/time narratives in accordance with client specific requirements
- Ensuring time entries are allocated to the correct file and transferring time between files where appropriate
- Preparing financial reports and draft bills and sending out final bills
- Review and ensure the accuracy of client charge rates and other matter specific financial information
- Filing each invoice sent on the relevant file
- Collate information from the practice management system (3e) and other sources to support the preparation of internal and external client reporting
- Work with the financial management operations teams to support debt collection activities
- Assisting with New Business Intake requirements and client file opening and related processes
Skills Needed Include:
- Previous experience working within the finance department of a law / professional services firm, e.g. central finance administration, billing or revenue control
- "Can do" approach and strong organisational skills to work in a busy, working environment.