|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
A top US law firm is looking for a Billing Assistant to join their Finance team. This position works closely with the European Billing Manager and provides efficient billing and administrative support to the Firm and its clients. The role ensures accurate and time efficient administration of billing materials to and from Partners in order to finalise draft bills, in addition to following through payments for issued bills, where appropriate.
- Responds to requests for billing materials received from Partners.
- Researches and gathers missing information related to billing materials.
- Analyzes and reconciles billing information with online, computer records.
- Reviews all bills received from Partners and corrects as required.
- Maintains up-to-date client billing histories.
- Develops and maintains rapport with Partners.
- Follows through unpaid bills and unbilled time.
- Performs other administrative or billing duties, as required, to assist the Partners or Finance team.
- Minimum A-Level or equivalent education required
- Confident with numbers.
- Analytical and detail-orientated.
- A flexible approach to tasks and hours of duty, including overtime.
- Self-motivated and persistent in ensuring tasks are efficiently and effectively completed.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact constructively with all levels of staff.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong team player.
- Is punctual, professional and reliable.
- Possesses good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.