A boutique property firm are currently searching for a Bids Executive to join their London office on a permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-cultured, up and coming firm in a highly successful, friendly team.
As the successful Bids Executive, you will be involved in:
- End to end bids management; championing the process and structure in place
- Monitoring and responding to/allocating correspondence from portals and the firms' tender boxes
- Working with the firms' key stakeholders - from the bid kick-off through to the submission
- Contributing the bid go / no go process for new opportunities
- Preparing CVs and team sheets
- Drafting and reviewing bid content to ensure it is relevant
- Manage the bid budget
- Reporting on data/insights collected from the tender process
To be considered for the role, you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the property or professional services sector; within a bidding environment. Excellent writing and proof-reading skills are also required and a positive can-do attitude!
To find out more, please press apply now.