An award-winning global law firm are now hiring for a Bids Executive to join their well-established business development department based in their London office on a permanent basis. Within this position you will be a big part of the central Bids team which has a variety of individuals with various backgrounds that will give you the best experience. This is a great firm to be a part of as they have a great diverse culture and have plenty of experience in the industry which you can learn from.
- Support the bid process to ensure best practice bid responses are develop for individual client requirements
- Work with Bid & Pursuit Managers, Fee-earners and BD team members to define the bid strategy
- Managing the end-to-end bid process working collaboratively with all members of the firm
- Lead the writing, reviewing, proof reading and amendment support to bid responses
- Support the Head of Bids to deliver all bid activity at the highest standards of quality and excellence
- Support bid client research, stakeholder briefings and reports on major and complex bids
- Contribute to the design of graphical elements for written proposals
Previous experience within a bid, proposals or RFP's is essential in order to be considered for this role preferably within a legal or professional services environment. This is a great opportunity to develop your career further within a specialist bids executive role within a leading law firm.
Please apply online asap!