|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £28000.00 per annum|
City Accounting Firm
Up to £29,000 and excellent benefits with the opportunity to work from home + flexible working environment
This role is based in the heart of London to join this highly successful accounting firm who are looking for a Team Assistant. As the Team Assistant you will be providing support to a Bid Advisory team and the UK firm mainly identifying, distributing and tracking progress on all opportunities in the public and not for profit sector.
This is a great opportunity for a team assistant looking to join a dynamic team. You will also have the flexibility to work from home or other locations across London offering a true work life balance.
- Use channels such as OJEU and tender portals to distribute and evenly track the progress on the public and not for profit sector
- Managing the team inbox to ensure all new opportunities are given to the right teams across the firm
- Proactive approach to understand the firm's services to ensure right tenders are shared with the right team
- Keep a track of all new opportunities through the CRM system so they can be tracked
- Regular up keep of the database; on the firm's major framework
- Hold at least 2 years' administration experience within the public sector or in a similar environment is essential
- Have the ability to juggle and priorities a high volume of work load
- Be self-motivated and highly adaptable
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and deadlines
- Strong communication skills and to be able to work with people at all levels in the firm
- High level of understanding public sector procurement and framework structures
This role will suit an experienced administrator who has the ability to priorities and juggle workloads, this will also suite someone who is either looking to work from home full time or have the option to work in a flexible environment.
If this role is a perfect fit to you then apply today!