|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £38000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a top architecture, design & consulting firm to join their expanding marketing team as a new Bid Coordinator. With a great team ethos and working environment, this role will see you working closely with heads of department to provide all round and strategic support with the bid writing and tender process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with the senior staff and the wider marketing team to design, write and produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral.
- Developing new materials as required to support business development activities.
- Sourcing and updating credentials, CVs, practice group awards and accolades for inclusion in pitch documents.
- Ability to perform multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines.
- Co-ordinating the bid process from end-to-end, providing guidance on how to respond to RFPs and bringing new ideas and approaches to the process.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- A solid grounding of professional experience in a Bid's role within a design, property or professional services firm.
- Competency in design is preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse project teams and in a fast-paced work environment.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more, then apply now!