A leading, international Management Consultancy firm is looking for a new Bid Coordinator to join their Business Development team in their London based office.
The role is focused around identifying tenders and coordinating the bids process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee multiple opportunities and aid the bid-no-bid decision making;
- Liaise with the other teams to ensure efficient communication between departments;
- Monitor and deliver reports on the sales secured and lost;
- Manage internal communication of bids related information;
- Building relationships across the firm and with multiple partners.
As the ideal candidate, you will be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject, with previous exposure to bids and experience working within a team. You will be a friendly, approachable individual, willing to learn and be challenged.
If you are interested, please apply above!