BD Manager - Trade & Shipping
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity to work in an international law firm is now available for a Business Development Manager to cover Trade & Shipping. Reporting into the BD Director and working closely with the Client Relationship Manager, this role includes business development planning and marketing activity. Your role will be to create, influence, advice and manage BD efforts, building strategy, targeting, initiatives, thought leadership and campaigns. Ultimately you will aim to raise the profile of a flagship area for this firm.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with the partner group to develop and implement the BD and marketing plans for their practice area
- Consistently looking for ways to improve BD practices and outcomes
- Develop and help to execute client relationship plans (with potential to account manage clients over time) and carry out client feedback
- Working with the events manager/BD executive to produce and deliver outstanding client events and marketing campaigns
- Managing, mentoring and supporting a BD executive, responsible for their quality of service and output
This position is an excellent opportunity for a BD Manager looking to develop from their first management role into either an international role and/or key practice area or a manager who is keen to have more responsibility of their practice group and work within a flatter structure, as this role reports directly to the BD Director. You will be a skilled and confident influencer with a strong client focus and the gravitas to effectively work alongside key international stakeholders. The role has high visibility and a real opportunity to make a great impact working closely with the partnership.
Experience within the areas of Shipping or Trade is helpful but not essential.
This excellent, international, mid-size firm has a great culture that genuinely recognises hard work with good benefits. If you are interested in this role and would like further information and consideration, then please apply.