|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - Circa £40,000
Currently recruiting for a top global law firm who are keen to hire an experienced BD Assistant who is looking to step up to a BD Executive role. A great opportunity to develop your career within BD within one of the worlds top law firms. Working alongside an experienced BD team, you'll certainly be able to enhance your skill set in quite a broad and varied BD role.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Partners in developing new business through pitching, including providing background research, collating information on the firm's experience and producing focused business proposals highlighting the team's expertise.
- Provide tactical and creative advice to Partners in the Corporate Projects group to help drive their marketing/BD efforts, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress versus objectives.
- With the events team, plan and manage events of all descriptions, including client dinners and hospitality events, seminars and sponsorships from inception to completion, to ensure maximum stand-out and ROI.
- Manage directory/league table submissions, ensure all submissions are delivered on time.
- Contribute to central marketing and business development initiatives, as required.
- Keep up to date with relevant trade/industry press, highlighting articles of interest to the Partners and proactively work with the PR team on media opportunities, reporting back any coverage to the Partners.
Previous BD experience within professional services is essential for this role. Please apply online ASAP to be considered.