Are you an experienced Legal Cashier/ Accounts Payable looking for a varied role in a top International Law firm? I am currently recruiting for a 6-month position in this very impressive firm.
- For this Legal Cashier role, you will be posting billing receipts into office accounts internationally
- Ensure that all cheques received are banked promptly
- Deal with unallocated funds- communicating with the collection team and preparing a daily spreadsheet of these
- Prepare daily summaries of all office and client bank account balances
- Set up office payments on the firm's E-banking systems- liaising with partners to authorise release of these
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all office accounts regularly
- Prepare weekly office credit report
- Assist with internal and external audits
Prior Law firm experience is essential for this position and they are ideally looking for someone to join them ASAP.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply.