Audit Senior / Audit Manager - based in Milton Keynes
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Audit Seniors to Audit Managers needed (to be based in Milton Keynes)
We are currently recruiting auditors for a top 10 accountancy practice firm to be based in their Milton Keynes and St Alban's offices.
Working within a vibrant and dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is interested in futhering their audit career within a firm that promotes work/life balance and team work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Completing Audit reviews, agreeing Audit timetables, briefing the Audit team (including other specialists), monitoring budgets and supervising more junior colleagues
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, whilst recognising and assessing business growth opportunities
- Assisting your senior colleagues in the drafting and writing of new proposals
- Being responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development
- You'll confidentially lead a client portfolio, communicating with the lead partner as and when necessary
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You'll be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA), or equivalent (part-qualified candidates can be considered for an executive audit position)
- You'll have extensive post-qualification experience in audit within a Professional Services environment
- You'll have a comprehensive understanding of key reporting standards
- You'll have strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor colleagues
- You'll have a track record of effectively leading client engagements.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV.