Audit Semi-Senior Consumer Markets
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
Audit Semi-Senior - £28,000 to £33,000
A top 10 accountancy firm are looking for an Audit Semi-Senior to join them in their West End offices. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an Auditor to expand their client range and get an excellent step up in their career.
As the Audit Semi-Senior you will be form part of the audit team on client sites and be an integral part of the team.
Your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Obtaining audit evidence necessary to support the team
- Preparing the analysis of accounting data from client reords
- Ensuring that audit files have the relevant documentation
- Actively engaging with the client staff to gather appropriate audit evidence
- Being actively involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment
- Building effective relationships with new and existing clients
- Coaching and assisting junior trainees on the team
If you are degree educated with a 2:1 and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you. Click apply now!