Associate Director - Marketing
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
Are you a Senior Marketer looking for a new challenge? This high profile role would offer development in many ways from strategy to implementation within a complex evolving environment.
About the role:
With an EMEA focus this critical role will lead in shaping the future direction of leadership positioning, priority solutions and marketing programs.
You will need to drive collective collaboration across the business unit and develop integrated strategies that align to the EMEA priorities to establish the leadership vision and support go-to-market activation, thus elevating the organisations purpose, brand and market position across the Area.
Success in this role will be demonstrated through the establishment of relationships with key executives, delivering robust reporting, supervising the team to best meet business objectives and manage key stakeholders, while executing marketing and communications strategy and plans.
- A track record of developing creative and credible ideas for content and communications
- Strong understanding of business strategy and economic concepts and disruptive innovation required to keep up with latest developments, including the environmental factors that may have an impact, particularly in the areas of technology and regulation
- Experience in a cross-border role, successfully managing multiple complex projects at an EMEA or Global level
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and channel management
- Good understanding of the relationship between internal communications and external marketing
- Practical understanding of public relations and social media strategy and ability to see through execution
- Proven experience in program and event concept and content execution, and the design and delivery of project KPIs and metrics
If you think this could be the next step in your marketing career please dont hesitate to apply.