Assistant Management Accountant
You will be responsible for partner and tax reporting as well as providing quality and insightful management information to the firm. Reporting directly to the management accountant, liaising regularly with the tax manager, payroll team and worldwide accounts teams
The Firm: A widely respected global law firm with fantastic London offices, and a real emphasis on providing their employees to tools to grow and further their careers.
- Responsibility for maintaining non US partner schedules (to include distributions, taxes, capital and interest) and liaising with US colleagues on a regular basis
- Responsibility for reconciliation of partner schedules against associated partners accounts in 3E
- Working with Tax Manager and Payroll to ensure monthly non US partner payrolls are effectively managed
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting for management and other individuals across the firm
- Assistance to legal teams for financial information needed under "Requests for Proposal" (RFP's)
- Assistance in compiling required information for annual audits and assisting audit team with their work
- Assisting Tax Manager with information requirements needed for the preparation of the UK LLP tax return
- Providing support to RS offices in France, Germany, Greece, the UAE, Kazakhstan, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai ("EMEA offices") to include support on payroll, accounting and tax issues
Part qualified accountant with strong technical accounting skills
Able to work well in a team, and communicate with accounts teams in other offices worldwide
Experience of working with senior management and partners
Previous legal or professional services background desirable.
Familiarity with Elite 3E advantageous.