Part time (24 hours per week)
3 month FTC
Successful, vibrant specialist recruitment consultancy in the heart of central London
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Administrator? Are you looking for a busy role that will offer you part time hours and flexibility? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, upbeat, friendly and fun environment? If so, this Administrator role is ideal for you!
Working as part of a team, this Administrator role will be responsible for ensuring all guests and visitors to the office receive first class client experience as well as supporting a large team of extremely successful Consultants in their day to day requirements.
The role will be busy and varied - no two days will ever be the same! The main remit of this Receptionist role includes:
- Meeting and greeting all guests and visitors to the offices
- Coordinating meeting rooms
- Supporting the marketing team with the coordination of internal and external events
- Updating the recruitment database with candidate and client information
- Producing various documents for Consultants, often to short deadlines
- Ensure all information received meets legal and compliance standards
- Carry out reference checks as required
- Facilities admin and support
- Supporting projects as needed
This Administrator role will be working as part of a team of 3. The hours are flexible and can be accommodated to suit individual needs, working either 3 days per week, or 5 short days.
Working for a hugely successful boutique recruitment consultancy, based in smart offices in the heart of Central London with a superb company culture and a great bunch of people!
This Administrator role is available with an immediate start and for an initial 3 month FTC. The successful candidate will need to be passionate about delivering an excellent service, both internally and externally, enjoy working as part of a team and have good IT and communication skills, as well as:
- Previous experience of working in a service delivery orientated Administrative position
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of delivering great customer service
If this Administrator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!