|Salary:||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
£21,000 - £25,000 & Benefits
Top Accountancy Firm
Are you skilled in providing first-class administrative support?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that will help you develop your skills and experience?
This Administration Assistant opportunity offers you the chance to work in a standalone role taking responsibilities of all administrative enquiries at this leading accountancy firm!
Administration Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide general administration support to the Audit department
- Book internal and external meetings and set up conference calls
- Screen telephone calls and detail accurate messages
- Organise and distribute post
- Create and manage new and existing files
- Manage correspondence, typing general client and engagement letters
- Process courier requests and track delivery
- Assist with inputting fee earner timesheets and processing expenses
- Collaboratively attend client meetings and training courses
- Assist with monthly billing by raising credit notes
- Provide support to the wider secretarial team when necessary
- Update client database (CMS) with new contact details etc
Administration Assistant Experience & Skills Requires:
- Previous 1 years' experience in a similar environment (within professional services) providing administration support
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible, proactive and hardworking
- Client focused approach with the attitude to always go above and beyond
Contact: Ashleigh.email@example.com to hear more!