A top 10 accountancy practice are looking for an Accounts senior to join their Sutton office on a 12 month FTC, with strong likelihood of becoming a permanent role.
This is a fantastic chance for a newly qualified accountant to join one of the leading UK accountancy practices country, and work in a forward thinking, high performing environment.
As an Accounts Senior, you'll be joining the wider Accounting and business advisory group and working closely with clients through the year end process. This role is focused on the preparation and review of year end accounts, but there is wider exposure on offer, both providing clients with valuable strategic advice, and working with the management accounts and audit teams in practice.
You'll need strong statutory accounts experience, and ideally be a newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) or potentially a finalist
- Preparation and review of year end accounts (FRS102)
- Develop close working relationships with clients
- Work closely with other teams in the practice
- Ad hoc project work
- Communicate well with your Manager, ensuring any issues are flagged well in advance
- Experience in a UK practice
- Newly qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA
- Working knowledge of FRS 102
- Case ware experience (Desirable)
Happy to share more details, so if of interest, please apply.