Accounts Payable Clerk
I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for an International Law firm.
In this role you will be processing incoming vendor invoices, receiving and responding to vendor enquiries. You will be coordinating and maintaining the London office SRA client account function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing AP invoices, credit notes and internal charges, including corrections, coding, authorisation & HO submission and process vendor payments
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from 360 degree clients
- Cover for AP supervisor when absent and oversee the Chrome River expense approvals, partner distributions, treasury management, petty cash and CBPR responsibilities
- Oversees the junior AP staff work of expense benefit spreadsheets and liaise with the finance manager on year end completion
- Banking checks and participates in related cash counts, reconciliations and HO reporting
- Liaise with the client accounting department to ensure all round compliance with the SRA Account Rules
- Manage the firms client accounts and transactions in accordance with SRA Accounts Rules, includes posting of receipts, payments, transfers and interest.
- Liaise, advises and prompts the firm's partners who hold client money to ensure SRA compliance
- Assist and prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for COFA and COLP review. Deals with matters raised promptly
- Liaise with external accountants regarding SRA audit work
Experience with using Aderant is desired for this role and detailed working knowledge of SAR rules.
Please apply if you are interested.