Accounts Payable Assistant
An international law firm is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to maintain and improve the overall health of the Firm through the delivery of effective accounts payable services. Your main role will be to make improvements to current processes while maintaining the day-to-day accounts payable function.
Key responsibilities: -
- Receive and verify invoices
- Input invoices in multi-currencies
- Paying invoices by BACs, CHAPS payment and cheque
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Ensure payments are allocated in a timely manner to facilitate bank reconciliation
- Forecasting AP cash payments for inclusion in the cash flow forecasting
- Applying the correct VAT treatment to transactions processed through the Purchase Ledger
- Maintain and create accurate vendor records
- Process supplier invoices on mass via file imports into Elite
- Assist with bi-annual payment terms reporting
Key requirements: -
- Experience in Elite and Chrome River essential so previous law firm background is required.
- Solid experience (e.g. 4 years plus) of accounts payable and maintaining general ledgers
- Ability to document
- Work well under pressure
- Available to start immediately
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.