Accounts Payable Assistant
I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant with prior Law firm experience to join a top firm in London. This is a 6 month contract.
The main responsibilities for this role will include
- Posting supplier invoices and ensuring that the invoices have been correctly coded to the general ledger. Liaising with invoice approvers where necessary
- Posting disbursement costs to matters including Counsel fee notes
- Authorising and payment of staff expenses
- Processing payment requests daily for ad hoc payments and weekly supplier payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts statements and counsel fee notes
Some prior Legal Finance experience is essential with the ability to prioritise and manage heavy workloads.