|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
Exciting new Accounts Payable Clerk job opportunity within IP Services firm, to cover a maternity leave. This roles primary focus will be on the administration of all of the firms accounts payable duties, disbursement management and petty cash management.
Key duties include (but are not limited to)
- Receives purchase invoices and cheque requests and process invoices and cheque requests ensuring that the authorisation process is followed in accordance with specific deadlines
- Input all supplier and associate invoices to the accounting and invoices system ensuring that account codes, case numbers, discounts, and payment terms (etc.) are correct
- Upload case-related disbursements from Access to practice management system (Inprotech)
- Process bank and BACS payments to suppliers and send remittance advices
- Input all bank payments entries to Access
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts in Access
- Respond to questions and makes calls regarding supplier invoicing problems; acts as a liaison between departments and suppliers where appropriate
- Check bank accounts to assure funds are available for purchases
- Reconciliation of UK Bank accounts on monthly basis
- Update monthly exchange rates in the accounting and practice management system
- Expense payments
- Credit card account reconciliation
Key requirements for this role is that someone has experience working in an Accounts Payable focused role and has plenty of hands on disbursements experience. This person will need to have worked in a professional services firm before to be able to be considered.
Remote working will be possible for this role initially.