A US law firm are looking for an Accounts Manager to join their London team on a permanent basis.
As the Accounts Manager your duties will include (but will not be limited to) -
- Coordination of Accounts Payable
- Client Account processing, reconciliation and SRA compliance
- Maintenance of the general ledger chart of accounts and vendor files
- Working closely with the U.S. Finance team, forecast and report on daily cashier flow and reconcile all bank and ledger balances.
- Monthly general ledger review and monitoring of reconciliations, including issue resolution
- Maintenance of banking relationships, and ensure adherence to all Firm banking policies
- Assess and communicate to U.S. the status for all processes, task assignments and related records management
- Assist management with credit control
- Act as COFA
To be successful in this Accounts Manager position you must have in depth knowledge of accounting principles and the Solicitors Accounts Rules. You must have experience of managing a finance team, where strong communication skills are very important. You must have experience of working within a law firm and experience of using Aderant is highly desirable.