|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A leading London based Law Firm is looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant who has had previous legal finance experience.
Key responsibilities: -
- Processing of cash receipts
- Preparation and issuing of the daily cash balances report
- Liaising with the accounts supervisor in order to efficiently handle client funds received into office
- Managing the AP inbox with the Accounts Payable and Expenses controller
- Ensuring all bank charges are posted.
- Processing all disbursements into CR for approval
- Co-coordinating all third-party currency invoices to be sent to global exchange and posting into the upload file that returns into the Practice Management System
- Opening and distributing the team post
Key requirements: -
- An individual with previous legal finance experience
- Must have Solicitors Regulation Authority experience
- A good understanding of accounts payable
- Excellent communication skills
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.