Accounts and Business Advisor
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
A close knit accountancy practice with ambitious growth plans are looking for a qualified/near qualified accountant with business advisory skills to join their team.
Working under the supervision of the founder of the business, the accountant will spend approximately 40% of their time preparing FRS102 1a accounts and tax returns (Corporate, Personal, Partnership tax returns as well as R&D tax claims), and, 60% of their time meeting with clients either monthly or quarterly to review the latest management information created by the team.
You will be a key player in helping business owners with their tactical and strategic issues (usually relating to growth goals e.g funding, staffing and management challenges).
- Supporting clients on either a monthly or quarterly basis regarding business strategy and supporting them on key business decisions.
- Budget creation required with financial model building
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Management Information analysis
Accounting and Tax
- Accounts production under FRS 102 1a (using IRIS and XERO workpapers), including detailed disclosure notes
- Production of corporation tax returns, including S455 and group tax relief and capital allowances
- Write and calculate R&D claims
- Partnership and self assessment tax returns
- EMI share valuations and SEIS/EIS Advanced Assurance and Compliance
- Charity SORP and Independent Examiners Report
- Qualified or near-qualified accountant with excellent business sense (ACCA / ACA / AAT / CTA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients in simple English without the heavy use of accounting jargon.
- Experience of building professional relationships with clients
- Ability to advise clients on financial and other business issues using experience and knowledge of best practices
If you fit the above description, please apply immediately with an updated CV!