6 Month FTC - Restructuring/Advisory Specialist - Starting ASAP
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||Up to £300 per day + Benefits|
We are currently recruiting for a supervisor to join a top advisory firm on a 6-month FTC in either their London or Kent office. Your role would be to assist their established restructuring team on their busy portfolio of cases which would include complex insolvency cases and investigation work. Your role would also include:
- Conducting IBRs, using these to identify reasons for underperformance, and determining the viability of a business.
- Investigating accounts for insolvent companies.
- Preparing pitch reports and documents from pre packed sales.
- Contributing to the marketing within the team.
This role would suit an experienced corporate finance or restructuring professional, looking for an exciting new role in an established firm. Requirements for the role include:
- ACA/ CA/ ACCA or equivalent is essential.
- Relevant experience in cashflow forecasting, IBRs, contingency planning and corporate restructuring/ transaction experience.
- Flexibility to travel and meet clients in the South East
Don't hesistate to get in touch if you're interested!