US Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager
Job Title: US Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager
Package: Up to 90,000 + benefits
I am currently working on a Manager/Senior Manager level role for one of London's leading UK/US tax teams. This is a key hire for this firm and the successful candidate will have the chance to help drive this hugely successful team forward. They are looking for an experienced Manager whop are looking for the next step in their career or Senior Manager's (at least 8 years experience in UK/US Tax) who are looking for a new challenge.
- Managing a portfolio of clients of varying complexity
- Effectively and efficiently scheduling and managing professionals on engagements and in the office
- Assisting Directors with firm strategic initiatives, proposals and ad hoc assignments
- Establishing and fostering relationships in the marketplace with companies (non-clients) in the tax field through networking, community activity and professional activities
- Continuously demonstrates technical expertise and has the ability to articulate current tax positions
- Closely working with junior staff members to support and guide them in their professional growth, both technically and personally
- 8 years + US and UK (dual handler) US corporate tax experience with a Big 4 or boutique firm serving international clients
- US CPA or Enrolled Agent. ATT is desirable for dual handler roles, but not essential.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Well organised and works well under pressure to ensure key deadlines and targets are met
- Ability to work in the UK preferred, but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247