|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
A new opportunity has come up at a Top 25 law firm to work as a 'systems accountant'.
You will have strong systems experience but also a high level of accountancy knowledge too.
You will have strong analytical skills, to be able to identify where improvements can be made.
The role will attract someone who is keen to take a real ownership in the role and have the ability and confidence to work through problems and see it through with minimal day to day supervision.
The role is very much a mix of large project work and business as usual work.
- Providing technical accounting support to the Systems Team
- Work within a team to maintain & develop the firms finance system
- Configuration of modules to meet accounting needs.
- Advising on GL mapping and overrides to meet new accounting requirements.
- Multi currency/multi-jurisdictional accounting
- Regular interaction with overseas office and other teams within Finance
A preference would be to have used the system Aderant but other systems would be considered.
The role can be based in London or other locations in the UK.