IT/Software Consultant - Big 4 - up to £35,000
Would you like to utilise your technical knowledge in a client facing role?
Are you looking for a role/firm that offers genuine achievable progression?
If the answers to any of these are yes, then this role is right for you.
I am working on an IT/Software R&D Consultant role looking for someone from a Technology based background. This role is ideal for somebody who has a passion for technology and is looking to use their technical skillset in a creative and way. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
Why this role and team are unique:
- Wide variety of different clients so although you aren't doing the research side you will be learning something new every day
- Career progression is massive and is demonstrated by the success of the team as most rise through the ranks very quickly
- One day you will be working with a FTSE 100 then the next you could be working with a small start-up, it guarantees that no day will be the same
- Team is very supportive and have adapted well to remote working together and still providing a thorough training programme
- Constant face time with the Partners and Director to ensure you are receiving the training and development you need
- Constant social events within teams to keep it fun
What you need?
- A holder of a recognised Computer Science or Software Science Degree (BSc/BEng/MSc/MEng)
- Ideally some hands on industry experience as well
- Must be able to communicate clearly as this will be a client facing role
The R&D Market is booming at the moment and as such it is a great time to get in and reap the rewards of this. For further information on the role, get in touch with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend