A renowned and international tech focused law firm is looking for a bright and creative Social Media and Digital Systems Coordinator to join their growing team! In this exciting and dynamic role, you will help to shape and manage firm wide social media channels creating and sharing engaging content. The firm offers flexible/hybrid working as well as excellent training within a collaborative and forward-thinking environment. This innovative law firm is also just about to launch a new TV Studio in London improving in house filming capabilities and contributing to their desire to create more podcasts. If you are passionate about all thing's social media, have excellent attention to detail and have a creative streak this could be the perfect fit!
Role and Responsibilities:
- The day-to-day management of our firm-wide LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts:
- Scheduling, editing and proof-reading content
- Using the firms brand templates and visual style and sourcing imagery and/or creating on-brand graphics using InDesign and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Supporting others to run sector, practice group and country specific accounts
- Helping to shape and deliver Social Media campaigns and promoted posts
- Preparing Social Media data reports, analysing the firms digital channel activity and performance
- Taking an active interest in emerging best Social Media practice, highlighting when this has changed, as well as proactively investigating new functions and social platforms and highlighting these as appropriate
- Helping to promote and monitor adherence to the firm's Social Media policy and escalating breaches of the policy.
- Giving comprehensive training to the firms international MBD colleagues on the platforms we use across social media
Your technical skills
- Experience of using of LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram for business
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills with excellent written English
- Good understanding of Social Media analytics
- Strong use of Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel for reporting and analysing statistics.
- Experience of InDesign and the Adobe Suite
Other desired attributes
- A 'can do' approach, flexibility, a practical/common sense manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage expectations where priorities conflict
- An approachable team player with the ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- An understanding of and interest in different business cultures
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend