Senior Pricing Manager - EMEA
|Salary:||£90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum|
NEW Senior Pricing Manager position available at Top International Law firm.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the senior management team, focusing on driving pricing forward across the EMEA region working closely with the Director of Pricing.
As the Senior Pricing manager you will be:
- Responsible for designing, building and developing client budgets and implementing legal service and pricing strategies to provide alignment to clients' needs and meet Firm profitability goals for the EMEA region;
- Working directly with existing and prospective clients in the region to develop service delivery models, fee arrangements, analytics and tools aligned to their business goals.
- Developing value-based fee structures including alternative fee structures and working closely with members of the Firm's Finance team to develop metrics and tools for measuring profitability and the impact of the Firm's pricing strategies.
- Assisting in creation of the Firm's performance monitoring and reporting, helping to optimize client service delivery models, and developing metrics that allow clients to qualify and quantify the value they are realizing through partnering with the Firm.
- You will also work closely with the Business Development team in the EMEA region in preparing client Requests For Proposals (RFPs); collaborating with Partners, Firm leadership, senior management, marketing, finance and IT on coordination and relationship management of key client relationships.
- Leading and directing the team in the region to implement a pricing program to support matter management, particularly for those matters with budgets or other alternative fee arrangements
- Implementing the Firm's global pricing strategy in the EMEA region creating pricing models that align price with the value of individual client arrangements
- Working with and guiding the client financial analysis team in the preparation of client fee arrangements; create competitive pricing proposals by analysing historical cost data, leverage, and matter information
- Assisting in the analysis of existing client relationships and comparable arrangements to offer pricing alternatives that provide predictability to the clients and meet Firm profitability goals
- Developing economic models to assess the profitability of new business proposals and assist in the development of creative pricing solutions
- Working with the Director of Pricing to oversee the financial and pricing responses for client RFP submissions and other client pitch materials in the EMEA region
- Participating in client meetings in the region to determine client needs at the macro level as well as the practice and matter level when appropriate
Experience required for this role include:
- Significant experience of pricing strategy with good management experience in a global setting, ideally in a professional services environment
- Proficiency in law firm operations, legal accounting and finance
- Strong understanding of the elements of law firm profitability at practice group, service line, client, matter and attorney level
Please note - When safe to do so, travel to the regions will be required on a relatively regular basis.