Principal Consultant - BD. Marketing & Communications - Professional Services (non-legal)
I am delighted to be working with one of the UK's most reputable advisory firms to support them in finding an experienced senior marketing executive.
Joining a high-performing team on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract, you will be required to work directly with key stakeholders in developing and delivering their marketing plans. You will work across the business but focus on two key sector groups, covering a broad range of marketing activities.
Some key responsibilities
- Project management and senior stakeholder management as you'll be owning campaigns end-to-end.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing with the ability to develop a digital presence across all channels.
- Event content and experience curation.
- Supporting colleagues with the delivery of digital activity and SEO on campaigns
- Liaising with key stakeholders to create content including articles, publications and web pages.
- Develop an understanding of each service line, its issues and opportunities in order to support them in growing and developing the business
- Strong marketing experience at executive level or senior executive level particularly in campaign management
- Experience of working in a professional services firm in a marketing or business development capacity
- Experience of supporting large projects and multiple relationships, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Initiative in starting new campaigns or thinking of ways to maximise existing campaigns
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible if you would like more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend