Senior Key Account Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||+ OTE, bonus, benefits|
Senior Key Account Manager
Award winning Advisory firm
Very competitive salary + OTE + bonus and benefits
Newly created role - your chance to really make an impact!!
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Key Account Manager to join a market leading Advisory firm who are going from strength to strength.
This Senior Key Account Manager role is newly created and will be an integral part of the firms continued success. With a focus on working closely with existing priority clients, to ensure retention and encourage growth, the successful candidate will also set out account strategies and best practice and work with Partners and senior stakeholders to promote a culture of continuous improvement and the delivery of exceptional client service.
This Senior Key Account Manager role will be challenging and highly rewarding. It's a fantastic chance to get involved in something from the grass roots to shape and define a business function from the outset. You'll be responsible for:
- Develop and implement account strategies and best practice with a key account programme
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to position the key account management team and demonstrate the value add this function can deliver. Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Line management of Key Account Manager
- Working in tandem with relevant partners to building and manage strong client relationships
- Coach partners and wider teams on BD and key account best practice. Support and challenge account teams to develop and convert a pipeline of potential opportunities
- Work closely with the wider marketing and sales teams to ensure client feedback is heard and actioned accordingly
- Lead account to ensure objectives and action points are agreed and carried out
- Record and measure activity including pipeline and revenue to demonstrate ROI
- Regularly present account progress to key stakeholders
This Senior Key Account Manager role will suit a candidate who is able to work strategically and operationally and who has a strong commercial awareness and is driven by both the delivery of first class service and the desire to win. The firm has an excellent culture, you'll be encouraged to challenge (and be challenged), to speak up for what you believe in and be focused on outcomes. You'll be fully supported from day one and have the autonomy to make decisions and be involved with people at all levels. You'll also need:
- A proven track record in key account management/client relationship management, gained in a Professional Services environment
- Expert understanding of account management best practice
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies and processes
- Experience of people management and developing individuals
- First class communication skills
- Project management skills - able to meet deadlines, prioritise and manage projects to completion
If this Senior Key Account Manager role is of interest to you and you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!