Senior Insolvency Administrator - London
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition is working with one of the country's leading insolvency providers that are looking to grow their London office.
The firm has been exceptionally busy of late and expects this to continue well into 2021. They are therefore now in need of an experienced insolvency professional to join their London team as a Senior Administrator.
What's on offer?
- Excellent training and genuine progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work on interesting coporate insolvency assignments
- Further study support on offer for the future
- Clear previous experience of working on corporate insolvency experience, the ideal candidate will have managed their own caseload of insolvency cases for at least 2 years
- Must be able to manage CVLs and MVLs from cradle to grave
- Administrations experience is highly desired
- Ideally you should be CPI qualfied but not essential.
If you're interested in exploring this fantastic opportunity, don't hesistate to get in touch!