Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Senior Events Advisor on a 12-month FTC for a Silver Circle law firm. This fascinating law firm is looking for a driven and personable Senior Events Advisor to help execute group plans and develop innovative events. As Senior Events Advisor, you will work closely with the lawyers to develop and implement strategic initiatives, foster client relationships, and identify new business opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly engaged business development and marketing team, collaborating with lawyers and actively contributing to the firm's strategy.
- Private medical insurance
- Dental plan
- Support network
- Social events.
As a Senior Events Advisor, you will be involved in several exciting projects including:
- Project manage client events.
- Support the Event Manager on large-scale events.
- Being an ambassador for the events team.
- Conducting post-event analysis.
- Work on event logistics.
To be considered for the position the following is required:
- 3 years in the events industry within professional services.
- Track record of both in-person and virtual events.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working on events logistics.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend