A leading global law firm with a history spanning 200 years is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager on a fixed term contract (FTC 12 months).
Their in-depth understanding of their clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
The Global Business Development and Marketing (BD&M) team is located in major cities across EMEA, Asia Pacific and US. They execute their clients and markets strategy driving profitable growth with a specific focus on their chosen sectors and priority clients. They focus on their client experience, driving marketing campaigns, leveraging data analytics and client insights, significantly enhancing operational excellence and building out new BD&M capabilities.
The Senior Business Development Manager (Senior BDM) will be a part of our global Business Development & Marketing team focusing on the FFR Division. The role is to be based in London on a full time basis.
The Senior BDM works in conjunction with the Global FFR Lead and the respective Practice Heads to deliver on growth goals set out in the Divisional strategy by:
- Providing commercial advice on the development and execution of the Divisional go-to-market strategy
- Assuming primary responsibility for the effective execution of the go-to-market plan
- Serving as a key member of the FFR leadership team and EMEA BD&M leadership team
- Acting as a strategic advisor and coach for Client Relationship Partners serving key clients
- Executing in the field with partners supporting the most strategically important pursuits
The essential skills and experience are;
- Previous experience in a professional services BD environment (10+ years' experience)
- Tertiary qualification in business or related relevant field
- Experience supporting Finance practices preferred
- Demonstrated experience of leading and coaching teams on pursuits and clients
- Proven experience in managing and career coaching a team of BD&M professionals
- Commercial awareness and ability to bring the client's perspective into the frame
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Gravitas, authority, diplomacy and strong communication and influencing skills
- Strategic thinker with strong focus on execution
- Ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with the BD and legal teams.
If you believe you meet the criteria above we would very much like to hear from you. Please contact us directly for a confidential discussion or send us your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend