Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager on behalf of a prestigious law firm for 3-month FTC. The successful candidate will deliver senior-level support for the Private Wealth and Sports sector groups whilst providing proactive business development, influencing at a senior level, and supporting initiatives for legal services. The Sports group targets sports individuals, agents, clubs, and businesses, with a split of approximately 75% in private wealth and 25% in the sports sector. The role will involve building close working relationships, particularly with partners and is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that enables their top performers to achieve their potential and ensure succession for key roles.
- Hybrid Working.
- Private Medical Health Care.
- Income Protection.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
As a Senior Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will be involved in a number of exciting opportunities.
- Providing strategic and advisory support to develop robust annual BD plans.
- Developing strong and effective relationships with Partners.
- Identifying opportunities for profitable growth via cross-selling.
- Focusing on building the firm's profile and brand.
- Acting as a role model in the BD team.
To be considered for the position the following is required:
- High level of knowledge, insight and understanding of the private wealth industry and ideally the sports sector.
- Previous experience within professional services (ideally a law firm).
- The confidence and gravitas to attend relevant industry conferences and events.
- Strong BD credentials with a focus on the Private Wealth sector.
- Excellent communication, time and project management skills.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend