A leading international law firm, with an excellent reputation are looking for a talented Senior Business Development Executive to join their friendly Employment team! In this role you will be working with the Employment UK team in delivering high-impact marketing and business development materials. This includes crafting intricate proposals to address client requests while ensuring alignment with the firm's overarching goals. The firm offers a hybrid working policy of 3 days in the office a week and lots of opportunities for growth and progression.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead market-specific bids/pitches, including bids, pitches, flyers, and capability statements. Collaborate with the central bids team and sector leads where appropriate.
- Coordinate and execute events hosted by the firm or with the participation of third parties.
- Lead and manage directory submissions, including creating the first draft, liaising with fee earners, submitting to the legal directories, and following up on interviews during the research period and results.
- Work with the Senior M&BD manager, PR, digital, and events leads to effectively capitalize on opportunities to raise the profile of the Employment team in the areas of law they cover. This includes developing and maintaining creative content and collateral.
- Be familiar with InterAction and Introhive CRM systems
- Ensure all website and intranet content for the UK Employment team is kept up to date, briefing tasks into the M&BD Hub where appropriate.
Education / qualifications / experience:
- At least 12 months experience in a professional services firm preferred.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the legal industry and commercial needs of clients
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Strong data analytics and reporting skills
- Able to lead on pitching. Can accurately and efficiently identify contributory material for pitches. Can work with fee earners to articulate USPs
- Able to challenge where required and provide advice to colleagues on the best way to achieve results
- Familiar with CRM systems, digital platforms, document management systems, intranets, website etc
- Experience in social media, PR, online services would be an advantage
- Energetic, enthusiastic with drive and ambition
- Loves a challenge
- Keen to speak to partners and clients
- Solution oriented - always looking for new ways of doing things
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend