Senior Audit Manager - Insurance Team
Senior Audit Manager - Insurance
I am currently working with a large Central London based accountancy firm to recruit a Senior Audit Manager into their Financial Services team.
The firm have won numerous new clients over the last 12 months and they are looking for ambition people who can be future partners at the firm.
The firm are committed to delivering and exceptional client service and they are looking for likeminded people. You'll be responsible for servicing clients, managing staff and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services
- Maximise profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitches, attending group networking and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through sales and marketing activity. This includes winning work by targeting new clients
- Support Partners with the implementation of any new business strategy for existing clients and target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience working with large clients including listed clients and clients with international interests
- Recent experience with financial services clients
- Must have experience with insurance clients
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting
- Managing and developing staff
- Business development experience
- Experience in managing a sizeable portfolio
- Buy up to ten days' holiday
- Flexible benefits
- Private medical, accident, dental insurance