Senior Accounts Payable and Expenses Coordinator
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £42500.00 per annum|
Experienced Accounts Payable & Expenses professional required to join US law firm to cover a maternity leave. This role requires previous law firm experience and is looking for someone who has used Chrome River before.
Specific Duties include:
- International point of contact for Chrome River invoice
- Processing all invoices for London & other offices
- Overseeing the processing of invoices for offices in Europe
- Overseeing the processing in Aderant of invoices paid in Asia offices
- Providing support for all offices on the accurate coding of invoices in Chrome River
- Processing of HSBC credit card statement, ensuring correct back up is received to support payments and meeting payment deadlines imposed by HSBC.
- Responsible for counsel fees ensuring that all are tracked and processed onto the correct client file including being paid within the relevant SRA regulation.
- Processing payment runs on behalf of all
- Overseeing the processing of payment runs on behalf of European offices
- Responsible for the rates, rent and service charge of the building.
- International point of contact for Chrome River expense.
- Approving all expenses for London & Europe ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Overseeing the approving & processing of expenses for Europe.
- Working with one of the European offices during the transition period from the local expense system to Chrome River expense.
This role is the key point of contact for the International offices for both AP & Expenses and will be expected to act as a mentor to the AP & expenses team providing guidance and support.