Sales Director - 12 month FTC
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||+ bonus & bens|
London (WFH currently)
Global professional services firm
Highly competitive salary + bonus + extensive benefits
If you are an experienced Head of Sales or Sales Director, from a professional services background, looking for a new challenge, then this Sales Director contract role is perfect for you!
Working for a leading, global advisory firm who are innovative, collaborative and highly reputable, this Sales Director role is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract basis to cover planned leave. The firm are enjoying continued success and have some fantastic plans in place for future growth, with this Sales Director role being an integral part of this.
The Sales Director role will see you head up a strong team of sales and account management professionals, as well as providing strategic advice and insight to the senior leadership team. The role will include:
- Leading, coaching and motivating the sales team to achieve targets for new business acquisition
- Managing resourcing and capacity within the team
- Sharing insight, trends, market knowledge and best practice with the team and wider business and identifying opportunities based on this
- Building collaborative working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Working with the business to advise on strategy and messaging for key campaigns
- Reporting on activity, pipeline and billed revenue
- Key stakeholder on internal projects to drive collaboration and best practice
This firm has strong vision and values and encourages people to bring their whole selves to work - they are non-hierarchical, want employees to have a voice and welcome people to challenge the status quo as its important for them to be continuously evolving and learning as a business.
The successful candidate for this Sales Director role will need:
- Previous experience of working at Head of Sales or Sales Director level
- A proven track record of sales gained in a professional services or large, complex, high value B2B environment
- First class people management skills and experience - able to coach and mentor
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent knowledge of sales methodologies and processes
- The ability to persuade, influence and constructively challenge
- Self-motivation, with a desire to provide solutions
- Excellent communication skills, able to build trusting working relationships with ease.
In return, the successful candidate for this Sales Director role will receive a highly competitive salary, plus bonus and extensive flexible benefits, plus the opportunity to work with an exceptional group of people, in an environment where you can make an impact.
If this Sales Director role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!