Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
A growing London based law firm are recruiting for a revenue manager to join the team on a permanent basis. The role involves managing the firm's Credit, Billing and WIP management for finance.
The role includes:
- Play an active role in the firm's practice management system replacement project.
- Develop and manage direct reports to ensure that all team objectives, billing deadlines and collection targets are achieved.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Appraise existing systems and processes and lead on nay change initiatives required.
- Act as the point of escalation for all credit control, WIP management and billing issues and when required ensure that issues are escalated.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls, policies and HMRCS/SRA rules.
- Play a key role in ensuring the firm is successfully meeting all billing deadlines by managing and supporting the invoicing clerks.
- Support the WIP and disbursements exposure.
- Attend regular meetings with partners.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of changing accounting systems.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant revenue control and management experience in the legal sector.
- Excellent excel knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage a team and create a motivated and successful workplace.
If this role matches your experience well then, please don't hesitate to apply above.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend