Ambition is representing a Top 30 International Law Firm who are currently in search for a Revenue Controller to be an integral member of their international revenue team. The Revenue manager encourages flexibility, they believe in focusing on having a collaborative and results orientated environment. As a Revenue Controller you will have the opportunity to be trained remotely and be working from home for the initial part of your role.
The Revenue Controller role requires a motivated individual; you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the billing, revenue process and WIP management for a portfolio of partners in the London and international offices.
The firm encourages diversity and believes in investing in its people, offering an extensive amount of benefits including the Employee Assistance Programme, subsidised staff restaurant and private medical insurance.
As a Revenue Controller some of your responsibilities include:
- Producing and issuing detailed WIP reports to partners and fee earners in London and international offices.
- Facilitating prompt billing and correct WIP valuation. Action responses which will include write offs, transfers, disbursement queries and closing files
- Providing timely and accurate feedback on WIP and proposed billings to the Revenue Manager.
- Processing of bills for London and certain other international offices. This will include credit notes, write offs and ad hoc queries.
- Ensuring bills are prepared in accordance with client agreements and the Firms' processes.
- Producing and issuing reports on non-chargeable files and processing adjustments.
- Ensuring that all time and disbursements have been captured on draft bills.
- Ensuring adherence to Solicitors Accounts Rules and UK and EC VAT regulations where appropriate.
- Effective liaison with Management Accounts, Credit Control and Cashiers teams to provide a seamless service from the Revenue team.
To be successful in this Revenue Controller position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience within a Revenue Control or Billing function in a law firm
- Systems knowledge of Aderant or similar financial system is advantageous
- Good knowledge of SAR/SRA & VAT Rules
- IT literate & a good team player
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
If you fit the Revenue Controller description above and are interested in your next challenge, please apply with your updated CV.