|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
An opportunity has come up at a global law firm to work in their finance team as a Revenue Controller.
A great firm and finance team with the chance to work with great colleagues in London and wider overseas offices.
- Responsible for revenue & credit control for a designated group of Partners in the London office, as well as a small number of clients globally.
- Regular WIP & AR meetings
- Provide regular reporting
- Ad hoc projects
- Ensuring VAT is correctly reflected
- Ensuring all systems are up to date with WIP & AR information
- Occasional billing during busy periods
- Regular interaction with the wider finance team in London and overseas offices.
You will have experience already as a Revenue Controller ideally in the legal sector and be looking for your next challenge.
You will be competent with systems ideally Aderant/Elite/Elite 3E
You will have worked with overseas offices/international clients
You will be great at building effective relationships