|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum|
Our leading Law Firms have been dealing with the current climate by working collectively towards recovering and coming back even stronger and more united. We are therefore expecting an influx in junior to mid-senior level Revenue Controller roles; from temporary, contract to permanent positions within the finance function. Through our research, this is in demand due to firms focusing on cash, WIP and debtors.
A number of our firms have shown their resilience by adapting and increasing their focus on a more versatile and dynamic approach to work, as well as placing a greater level of importance on employee health and well-being.
As a Revenue Controller some of your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and reviewing WIP reports
- Ensuring all bills submitted for processing comply with SAR
- Keep lockup at acceptable levels across practice groups
- Support fee earning teams with monthly billing, review WIP and client account balances
- Suggest action plans to partners and fee earners for billing and collection of their client balances
- Assist the line managers with preparation of various financial reports and prepare debt reports
To be successful in a Revenue Controller position, some of the requirements include:
- Previous experience working within a finance function in a professional services environment; ideally Revenue/Credit/Billing position within a law firm setting
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volume of work
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Excellent numerical, IT and communication skills
- Team player and willingness to learn
If you are interested in having the chance to get yourself through the door for these upcoming exciting opportunities, then please apply with your updated CV.