Are you an experienced recruiter with management experience who wants to build out your own desk? Or an ambitious Senior Consultant who feels ready to take on more managerial responsibilities?
Then this could be the perfect role for you!
About the firm:
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia, and Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and tax & audit.
Due to continued success and growth, Ambition London is now looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Divisional Manager. This is an exciting and challenging position which would suit an experienced, dedicated, and energetic recruiter.
As a Recruitment Divisional Manager you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and building a team of consultants in conjunction with growing and managing your own portfolio of clients.
- On a day-to-day basis you will be developing and managing your client portfolio, building, and improving the candidate base, growing your managerial capabilities as well as improving the recruitment skills of all team members.
- Driving revenue growth in the team. You will be an integral part of the broader, highly experienced management team, crucial to the success of our business.
What can Ambition offer you?
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. We also have a hybrid working policy, meaning everyone will spend 2 days a week in the office, 2 days at home and a third day wherever they choose. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays.
- An excellent commission structure - clear cut and reliant on your own achievements.
- Incentives and perks such as: top billers lunch club, office holidays, regular socials and team building days.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore.
What will you need to succeed?
- Exposure to professional services clients and previous managerial experience
- Proven ability to build and grow a client portfolio
- Excellent account management track record
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations both internally and externally
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- A results-driven outlook
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you have learnt.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, apply anyway!
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. At Ambition, we passionately believe that everyone in the company can make a difference. We work relentlessly to reinforce our purpose and live our values.
- Passion: We are passionate about who we are, what we do and the way we do it.
- Resourcefulness: We think creatively, working smarter, faster, and harder.
- Integrity: We are honest, respectful, and straightforward.
- Drive: Ambitious by nature, we are determined to excel and energetic in the way we apply ourselves.
- Enjoyment: Critical to our success, we strive to enhance the experience for clients, candidates, and employees.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Ambition, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are an international recruitment firm, so we work with colleagues, clients and candidates from all different background and walks of life. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Ambition. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.