R&D Tax Advisor
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
R&D Tax Advisor - Gloucestershire - up to £50,000
Do you want to work for a firm that puts your development first?
Are you looking for a chance to help build and develop this established accountancy practices R&D Tax offering?
As an R&D Tax Advisor you will be responsible for increasing the R&D offering by assisting businesses from a diversity of industries identify their qualifying R&D activity, quantify it, and obtain R&D incentives and tax relief for them, all while working with clients to best leverage the Patent Box regime.
- Assist clients make claims for R&D tax relief and Patent Box claims (Coaching is on offer to develop Patent Box skills).
- Analyse the costs attributed to clients R&D and Patent Box projects, ensuring technical compliance is in line with HMRC legislation.
- Working closely with the engagement team to develop claim methodologies.
- Prepare R&D documentation for non-tax specialists.
- Advise clients on the application of R&D legislation and extracting costs to be claimed.
To be considered for R&D Tax Advisor, the ideal candidate will have detailed working knowledge of R&D tax legislation and experience in preparing R&D calculations.
- Excellent report writing skills and experience of preparing reports for non-tax specialists.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and internal departments at all levels in a professional and technically competent manner.
For further information get in contact with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org