Private Client Tax Manager
A well established Practice with exciting growth plans are looking for a Private Client Tax Manager to join their fantastic team.
The working culture is extremely caring and protecting and you will be working within an environment where you can learn and flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, you will receive a range of flexible benefits and flexible hours of work.
As a Private Client Tax Manager, you will:
- Provide advice to clients in connection with their tax affairs
- Be responsible for managing day-to-day aspects of a large portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress
- Oversee developing new work from existing clients and business development
- Strong experience of working within practice
- Exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery
- An accountancy qualification such as ACA or CTA
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day each year for 3, 4 and 5 years of service + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance - Taking care of your health. One less thing to worry about
- Permanent Health Insurance - Financial protection in the event of illness or injury
- Flexible hours of work- We are all human and awe have different commitments
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours
- Employee Referral Bonus - Always looking for talented individuals to join
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun
This is an opportunity for you to join as a Private Client Tax Manager a thriving private client business and broaden and deepen your technical knowledge on a wide range of interesting clients. If you'd be interested in exploring further, please apply directly or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend