|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
Are you an expert in Pricing within the legal sector? If so, a newly created Pricing Manager role has become available at an international law firm, working closely alongside the Commercial Finance Manager and establishing the function for the firm.
- Take responsibility for training partners and associates on pricing strategy and negotiation, alternative fee arrangements and value propositions
- Analyse matter pricing and profitability to understand the underlying pricing trends and issues and propose strategies to respond to the firm's particular pricing challenges.
- Support client pitches on pricing through modelling and sensitivity testing of proposed fee arrangements (including preparation of budgets); creating and reviewing reports pertaining to pricing.
- Development of policies, processes, guidelines and reference materials pertaining to pricing to assist pricing decisions.
- Create and maintain a database of existing ongoing fee arrangements with clubs and other major clients, review profitability trends and recommend revisions in a timely manner.
- Stay informed of current alternative fee arrangement trends within the legal market; learn and apply new concepts; seek to develop and propose innovations in the field;
- Work with the client on-boarding, Revenue and Finance systems team, Commercial Finance Manager to propose enhancement/development to systems to enhance quality of information on pricing as well as the development of pricing tools.
- Support annual review and increases of rates across the firm's network of offices.
The ideal person for this role will have a background in Pricing within a law firm (wider professional services may be considered if from a time billing background) and be confident and have proven experience managing and influencing internal stakeholders.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to make the role their own int his newly created position.