New Pricing Manager role available at international law firm.
As the Pricing Manager you will be preparing pricing propositions for clients providing financial leadership, advice and support relating to pricing and commercial terms.
You will be taking a lead role in delivering the pricing strategy to improve our commercial position, profitability and deepen relationships with our clients.
- Providing guidance and challenge to the business in support of the assessment of pricing options for individual matters and clients. Work in collaboration with Partners, Firm leadership, Business Development, and finance to prepare client Requests for Proposals (RFPs) assisting and engaging in fee conversations and negotiations with key clients as required.
- Delivering all necessary pricing information and advisory support needed in the course of optimising service delivery models used for more routine legal advisory work and how these could be resourced in a more efficient and profitable way.
- On-going relationships with the Firms external clients, working with in-house counsel and procurement specialists to negotiate price, respond to relevant client queries and implement agreed terms into downstream processes.
- Overseeing the preparation of pricing analysis identifying trends, themes and issues in the profitability of client activities and the on-going development, use and interpretation of results from the profitability dashboard to protect and improve results achieved across the business.
- The role will be responsible for assisting the development and delivery of financial training to other areas of the business (both in practice and other Business Service functions) to improve the understanding of the fundamentals of pricing and profitability across the business.
- Assisting the Senior Manager Pricing, the role will be responsible for sharing pricing and commercial analysis tools, techniques and approaches with other members of the wider Finance and Accounting function to assist in their on-going technical and professional development.
Skills/ experienced needed:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar role in a law firm or professional services
- Pricing and Commercial Analysis experience
- Experience working in cross functional teams such as IT, HR, BD and LPM
- Ability to utilise Excel and MI systems to an advanced level.
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to demands of specific projects.
- Flexible and capable of working to tight deadlines
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend