|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
A great opportunity has arisen for a pitch assistant to join a world leading law firm. If you have a creative flair and a passion for creating marketing content, writing pitch and tender documents then this role will see you working with and supporting this firms global BD teams. This role will see you working closely with clients and partners to understand and manage the pitch process ensuring the delivery of quality and timely responses.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with partners to ensure full understanding of requirements of the tender
- Collating all relevant data and information for pitch documents
- Supporting the global BDM teams throughout the pitch process
- Managing and creating first draft documentation
- Managing the design element within the pitch documentation
- Editing and formatting pitch content
- Liaising with partners and clients to ensure timely delivery and managing expectations
- Project managing the pitch process from start to finish whilst ensuring best practice is always adhered to
Attention to detail, project management skills and strong written communication is essential for this role. Ideally candidates will also have gained experience within a similar role within a legal background.
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this role.